Fantastic, Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent
Sorry, the Apt is Rented
Recently renovated 5 rooms -- Two Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room, Eat-In Kitchen and full Bathroom with tub. This apartment has many fine features:
- Entire third (top) floor of owner occupied 2 family townhouse.
- Separate entrance.
- Completely renovated - all new plumbing, all new electric.
- Refinished oak floors.
- Eat-In Kitchen.
- Original tin ceilings in 3 rooms.
- Fireplace (non-working).
- Bright and sunny all day.
- High ceilings - 10 1/2'.
- Beautiful, tree-lined, quiet side street.
- A short 2 1/2 blocks from R train subway (Bay Ridge Avenue).
- Great neighborhood, near shops, excellent restaurants, Bay Ridge Pier and the shoreline Bike Path and Promenade.
Rent $????/month heat & hot water included.
One month's security deposit, credit check and references are required.
Non-Smoking building. No dogs, Cats and other pets on approval.
We are the "World's Best Landlords" - according to our previous tenants.
This is an owner offered No Fee apartment rental. However, to cover credit check a $35 fee will be charged.
Location: 72nd Street between 4th and 5th Avenues.
No Real Estate Agents or Brokers, Please!!!
Click on pics for larger views.
Kitchen View #1
Kitchen View #2
Living Room #1
Living Room #2
Living Room #3
Middle Room View #1
Middle Room View #2
Front Bedroom View #1
Front Bedroom View #2
Bathroom View #1
Bathroom View #2
Bathroom View #3